Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Days: Playing Catch-up

We have been housebound since Monday evening. A week has gone by without leaving home and it is official. I have cabin fever! Dear blog land, I am craving a frolic on the beach, or a warm walk through the park. Any weather but this piled up snow. Enough with the ice and freezing temperatures, I am dreaming of a warm Valentine’s Day.
Adding to the Cabin Fever is the fact that Craig is stuck at the Vet’s office. He has been there since early Monday morning and the great fear is he will think we abandoned him. Needless to say we will be very forthcoming with the treats and snuggles when we get him home. 
They say that Tulsa Community College NEVER closes but alas we have seen a full week of no school. I still have a narrative essay to write and plenty of Algebra to keep me busy. Also I could review my U.S. History Chapters 1-5 before next week should the classes resume by then.
This weekend is supposed to be one of the biggest events in Sports, The Super Bowl. We have planned to order wings and have friends over. As of right now, we are not cancelling. We intend to still have people over if they can make it to the house.  
Thats all my brain can put together for now. Until tomorrow blog land!

~Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment