Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

Greetings everybody in the vast space that is blog land. My name is Jeanine Crawford, but all my friends call me Nina.  I am 32 years old and I was married for almost 6 years.  We divorced in 2009 and I am blessed to have found love again.  This blog is about 2nd chances and the way life has come full circle for me.  I have started back to college with a focus I never had fresh out of high school.  I was a procrastinating overachiever, if you can believe such a thing exists.  I wanted all the honors for the least amount of work.  You now know a few things about me in present day, but to understand me, you had to know where I came from.

This is just a short intro to get things started here on my page. I hope to share many thoughts and ideas with you as the days go by.

Thanks for dropping in!

~Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment